Happy June everyone!
It’s hard to believe that Memorial Day is already behind us, and that the 4th of July is just around the corner. Yet if you’re thinking about putting your home on the market amidst all the summer fun, it’s natural for you to want to get the best price possible.
No one wants to leave money on the table.
On one hand, if you price your home too low, you could stand to lose thousands of dollars on the sale. On the other hand, if you price it too high, it may sit on the market for months on end.
The downsides of the latter are twofold.
First, buyers tend to view homes that have been sitting on the market for too long as having one or more major problems. Lots of people want to live in Southwest Florida, and homes that are desirable should, in theory, move fast.
Second, should this happen, the seller may be forced to reduce the price to get things moving. In some cases, it may need to be repriced at a point that’s lower than market value.
What we’re currently seeing in the marketplace, is that many sellers aren’t being realistic as to what their property will net. If the real estate market were in an upswing, pricing a home a bit higher would make sense. Today, however, there’s an abundance of new construction that’s placing downward pressure on traditional resales.
If you’re wanting to sell your home but you’re worried that nothing moves during the summer months, the good news is that the data shows otherwise. Home sales in SWFL take place all year round.
The bottom line is this: any time of the year is a good time to sell in SWFL, provided your home is priced right.
Let our team help you achieve your residential real estate goals this spring and make it happen with the best possible outcome! Here is a handy list of unique sales tools we provide our buying and selling clients. Whether buying or selling, our tools are PROVEN to help you get the most from your transaction!
D. Michael Burke, P.A.
Keller Williams Elite Realty
26381 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- We now have a NEW page for absorption rates which is updated monthly! Visit HERE to check it out!
- Open House Search! The Paradise Luxury Group now has a website dedicated to showing you all open houses in the Southwest Florida area! No more driving around aimlessly – now you have a plan! Don’t forget to call your Paradise Luxury Group Agent to accompany you on your open house visits! Check out today’s open houses at https://paradiseluxurygroup.com/open-house-search/
- Detailed Market Analysis – Get active, pending, and all sold properties near your home or within your community within the past six months, as well as average sale price and the average days on market and more right HERE!
- New Streamlined Communications System – Our client resources and tools now reside on a dedicated server, making your experience faster and more convenient than ever! No other real estate team in Southwest Florida has the technical tools we have dedicated to serve you!
- Monthly Market Report. Let us present you with the most accurate data about your neighborhood including closed and active home sales. Visit: MarketReportSignUp.com
- Website Online Chat. Chat with our team in real time to get your questions answered now!
- Elite Seller Feedback System – Take advantage of my sophisticated and exclusive system that provides valuable feedback from your showings via email, so you know what buyers are thinking.
- Interactive Home Illustration – Give buyers what they want to see with professional images and videos of your home!
- Superior Marketing Plan – Our marketing plan is unlike all others in this market! It will maximize exposure and get top dollar for your home.
- Updated Easy-to-read eMail Template – You’ll be able to review our messages and quickly access such as our featured listings, market reports, and quick links to various communities and all of our exclusive market tools!